When it comes to healthcare, patients aren’t always able to transport themselves to get proper treatment. In such cases, most are forced to rely on their friends or relatives to provide assistance, but that’s not the most convenient option. This can lead to a lot of stress and anxiety.
Non emergency transportation is a great alternative that gives patients the independence and comfort they need. The people who might need non-emergency medical transportation are:
• People with recent injuries, who can’t move well on their own
• Patients in rehabilitation and those undergoing physical therapy
• Elderly people with no means of comfortable transport
• People who don’t drive and live in areas without convenient public transport
• People who have recently had surgeries and aren’t cleared to drive by the doctor